Have you ever tried a clay mud mask? It's a great way to detoxify and purify your skin while also providing it with minerals that help maintain the natural pH balance, which is why we have compiled this list of the best clay mud masks for you so that you can find one that works best for your skin type!
Are you looking for the best clay mud face masks? This blog post will share my top favourite clay mud masks you can buy at your local drug store. These are affordable and have high-quality ingredients to give your skin a deep cleanse without breaking the bank!
Table of Contents
- 0.1 Best Clay Mud Face Masks For A Healthy Skin
- 0.2 OVISKIN CLAY MUD FACE MASK
- 0.3 Salt By Hendrix - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.4 PCA Skin Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.5 Swisse Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.6 Fresh Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.7 Vasanti Cosmetics Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.8 Generation Skin Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.9 Tommi Skin Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.10 Pixi Beauty Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.11 Cosmedix Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.12 The Body Shop Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.13 The Inkey List Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.14 Georgette Klinger Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.15 Bloom Effects Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.16 Sand And Sky Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.17 Kiehl's Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.18 Lush Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.19 Alya Skin Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.20 Laneige Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.21 Dr. Botanicals Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.22 JJ Young Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.23 Aesop Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.24 Hunter Lab Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.25 Sukin Naturals Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.26 Aztec Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.27 Skinceuticals Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.28 Biorace Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.29 Lipani Skincare - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.30 Aspect Skin Care - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.31 Philosophy Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.32 L'oreal Paris Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.33 Vitaman Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.34 Biossance Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.35 Mud Masky - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 0.36 Muddy Body - Clay Mud Face Mask
- 1 Clay Face Masks Frequently Asked Questions
- 1.1 Are face masks worth it?
- 1.2 What are the different types of face masks?
- 1.3 How long do you leave a face mask on?
- 1.4 How often should I have a face mask?
- 1.5 When is the best time to use a face mask?
- 1.6 Why does my face itch while using a face mask?
- 1.7 Why do I get spots after having a face mask?
- 1.8 Can I use a face mask if I have a beard?
- 1.9 Should you wash your face after a face mask?
- 1.10 Do face masks remove blackheads?
- 1.11 Which face is mask right for my skin type?
- 1.12 What do you do before a face mask to prep the face?
- 1.13 How do I apply the face mask properly?
- 1.14 Should I avoid the sun after using a face mask?
- 1.15 Do I put on moisturiser after a face mask?
- 1.16 Do face masks expire?
Best Clay Mud Face Masks For A Healthy Skin
Ovi Skin Deep Cleansing & Detoxifying Face Mask
Our mineral-rich, age-defying Volcanic Ash facial mask gently absorbs oil, helping to reduce large-sized pores and eliminate built-up impurities leaving tired and stressed skin feeling energetic, vibrant and whole again. OVI is a powerful raw detoxifier & cleanser made for stressed and sensitive skin with natural oils and rich nutrients found from volcanic islands worldwide.
- Detoxify, tighten and brighten your skin.
- Vegan & cruelty-free.
- Remove impurities built up in pores.
- Raw detoxifier & cleanser.
- Assists in spot reducing pimples.
02 8068 9463
Rose + Acai Face Mask
Start your day off right with our Rose + Acai Clay Face Mask.
This Antioxidant-rich, detoxifying clay mask harnesses the power of Acai berries and Rose to combat dull and dry skin, leaving you and your skin feeling fresh and smooth.
Pink clay gently draws out impurities in the skin, detoxing and purifying.
Mix 1 teaspoon with water onto a plate or bowl until the mixture turns into a paste. Using the mask face brush, evenly apply the mixture all over. Once dried, gently buff the skin as you remove it. Then with warm water, wash the residue off and follow with your serums and moisturiser.
Crystal Waters Mask
Our Crystal Waters Hyaluronic Mask has been designed for a hydrating skin experience. And, she feels cool as a cucumber on the skin, leaving your skin feeling refreshed and super loved. Glow, baby, glow using botanical amazingness, including Kakadu Plum, Green Tea, Desert Lime, Papaya and Pomegranate, and hero ingredient Hyaluronic Acid.
Crystal Waters has been designed for use every 3rd day for up to 30 minutes (this time can be increased as your skin becomes used to the treatment), or sleep in this hydrating product overnight once to twice a week. Wash thoroughly with warm water.
Due to the natural ingredients used in this fantastic product, occasionally, your mask may require a little stirring. Store in a cool, dark location.
Pore Refining Treatment
This powerful exfoliant uses three exfoliation methods for dramatically smoother and softer skin while absorbing excess oil and impurities.
- Physical, enzymatic and cellular exfoliation with an advanced combination of ingredients
- Minimises the appearance of pores by absorbing excess oil stuck in the pores
- Purifies the skin and sweeps away any dead skin cell build-up, or excess dirt and debris
Easy Application Steps
After cleansing, apply and work in gentle circular motions over the face. Rinse, pat dry and follow with the appropriate PCA SKIN toner, treatment serums and broad-spectrum SPF product in the daytime and moisturiser in the evening. Use morning or evening one to three times per week, based on skin type and condition.
This at-home charcoal mask minimises the appearance of pores while absorbing excess dirt, oil and debris trapped deep in the pores.
- Japanese white charcoal and clay absorb excess dirt, oil and debris
- Minimises the appearance of pores
- Deeply detoxifies pores and helps support a clear complexion
Our Vision And Mission
PCA SKIN® has been and continues to be a trusted innovator in developing highly effective professional treatments and daily care products. Our vision is to improve people's lives by providing results-oriented skin care solutions backed by science for the health of your unique skin.
PCA SKIN treatments and products are available through licensed skin health professionals that have been trained and certified by PCA SKIN in their use.
1800 794 773
Swisse Manuka Honey Detoxifying Clay Mask
Swisse Manuka Honey Detoxifying Clay Mask is a luxurious facial treatment formulated to draw out impurities and toxins, refine pores and improve skin texture to reveal a glowing, smooth complexion.
It's the ingredient we can't stop buzzing about. This skin-loving ingredient is sourced from the Manuka Tree species in New Zealand.
Charcoal And Australian White Kaolin Clay
These naturally derived, skin-friendly minerals help promote a deep skin cleanse, remove dead skin cells, minimise the appearance of pores, absorb excess oil and draw out impurities.
Apply to clean, dry skin. Leave on for 10 minutes, or until the mask feels firm and dry, then rinse off with warm water. Follow with your favourite Swisse natural oil and moisturiser. It is recommended for use once to twice per week.
Umbrian Clay Pore-Purifying Face Mask
A non-comedogenic, mineral-rich clay mask and face wash for all skin types that deeply cleanses and minimises pores and shine—without over-drying.
Need a skin detox? This 3-in-1 face mask can be used to instantly remove impurities that could clog pores as well as a daily deep cleanser or to spot treat imperfections. The life-changing ingredient is centuries-old Umbrian clay, exclusive to fresh, that balances and clarifies without over-drying.
3 WAYS TO CLAY:
- To use as a face mask, apply an even coat on damp skin after cleansing with Soy Face Cleanser, leave on for 3-5 minutes, and rinse. Follow with Kombucha Treatment Essence for smooth, luminous skin.
- To use as a face wash, massage a small amount onto damp skin for 30 seconds, avoiding your eyes, and rinse.
- To use as a spot treatment, dab on the affected area, allow to dry and rinse thoroughly.
Brighten Up! Miracle Mask & Brush Kit
What is it:
- A 5-in-1 mask that instantly brightens, hydrates, detoxifies, softens and sucks out impurities from your pores.
- The Miracle Mask Stubby Brush: These brushes have full-sized brush heads with shorter stubby handles. Stubby brushes are designed for more accessible and improved self-application.
What will it do for you:
- Detoxify: Charcoal & Kaolin Clay work to remove impurities trapped in pores and rebalance the skin.
- Exfoliate: Papaya Enzymes act as a natural exfoliant to remove dead skin cells to reveal bright skin.
- Nourishes & Calms: Jojoba Oil & Peppermint soothes skin while reducing redness.
- Hydrates & Softens: Shea Butter and Cocoa Butter leave your skin feeling soft, smooth and hydrated.
- Brightens: Turmeric a natural antioxidant that is known to brighten your skin instantly.
Apply your mask like a pro with no mess! The flat shape and length of bristles enhance flexibility and allows for an even, thin application. All our brushes are made with 100% synthetic nylon fibres and are cruelty-free.
Detoxifying Charcoal Australian Clay Mask
The Sister line to GENERATION SKIN, GENERATION CLAY harnesses the ancient beauty benefits of clay and pairs it with skin-loving botanicals.
GENERATION CLAY Detoxifying Charcoal Clay Mask is packed with all-natural Activated Charcoal. Unlike the black ashy stuff you BBQ with, this kind of charcoal detoxifies your skin by working like a magnet to draw out dirt, toxins, and impurities.
It's paired with Cucumber, Marshmallow and Aloe Vera to soothe and oil-absorbing Witch Hazel to minimise pores. The result offers a deep clean that keeps breakouts and blackheads at bay.
- Apply an even layer to clean, dry skin.
- Wait approximately 10 minutes, or until the mask starts to tighten.
- Use water to rinse off your mask in circular motions gently, then lightly pat your skin dry.
The Key To Confident Skin
On average, 85 percent of people in their youth will struggle from some form of acne, often caused by stress, hormones or a poor self-care routine.
A good skin day can significantly boost your confidence, so we carefully formulated our products to make sure you are rewarded with clearer, healthier skin.
If you are unhappy with your purchase, we have a 14-day money-back guarantee.
A deep-cleansing clay mask harnesses the power of kaolin clay to draw out impurities and absorb excess oil. It is blended with green tea and centella asiatica to soothe blemishes. Aloe vera to help lock in moisture and finished with grapeseed oil to brighten the complexion. For more precise, smoother and softer skin. With more glow.
- Detoxifies and brightens
- Minimises the appearance of larger pores
- It helps reduce pimples, acne and blackheads
- Helps regulate oil production
- Draws out impurities and nasties from pores
Suitable for: All skin types, including acne-prone skin. Suitable for sensitive skin
0203 950 1654
Makeup to Wake Up
Created over 20 years ago and launched in our flagship boutique in Soho, London, Pixi has a loyal worldwide following thanks to its pure, awakening & skin-loving products that create a naturally radiant "just had a good night's sleep" look.
Pixi's mission is the same now as it was on the first day the Pixi boutique opened: simply to bring out the natural beauty in everyone - to look like you, your best you.
Vitamin-C Remedy Mask
Brightening, toning jelly packed with nutrients and botanicals to help refresh and revitalise your skin. Blend of Citrus, Green Tea, Ferulic Acid, and Ginseng energises, brightens and hydrates.
- Hydrates & refreshes
- Brightens & revives tired skin
- Provides an energising pick-me-up
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Volume: 300 ml / 10 fl oz
How To Apply
- Use in the AM & PM, or as needed.
- Step 1: Apply a thick, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area.
- Step 2: Leave for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse or tissue off.
Rose Remedy Mask
Nourishing, toning jelly packed with nutrients and botanicals to help refresh and deeply nourish your skin. Blend of Rose, Argan Oil, Cica and Turmeric refreshes, nourishes and hydrates.
- Hydrates & replenishes for softer skin
- Nourishes & smooths in an instant
- Restores & protects
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Volume: 300 ml / 10 fl oz
How To Apply
- Use in the AM & PM, or as needed.
- Step 1: Apply a thick, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area.
- Step 2: Leave on for 10 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse or tissue off.
Glow Mud Mask
A purifying, glow-revealing clay mask to purify & balance skin - it's our signature 15-minute facial!
- Stimulate, clarify, and brighten skin with this revitalising mask.
- The mineral-rich treatment absorbs oil, draws out impurities.
- Fights breakouts while giving an energising boost to the complexion.
- Kaolin & Sea Salt purifies while Ginseng & Aloe Vera balance.
- Glow Mud Mask is approximately a 4-6 week supply; this is dependent on usage (coin-size amount).
- Suitable for all skin types
- Not tested on animals
- Volume: 45 ml / 1.52 fl oz
How To Apply
- Use in the PM 2 to 3 times per week or as a spot treatment when needed.
- Step 1: Apply a thin, even layer to clean skin, avoiding eye area.
- Step 2: Leave on for 15 minutes.
- Step 3: Rinse off thoroughly and pat dry.
- Petra's recommendation: For best results, follow with Glow Tonic.
What Is It?
Clear is a clarifying Deep Cleansing Face Mask that helps improve skin tone and texture by gently drawing out impurities to help unclog pores for a clearer-looking complexion that glows.
What does It do?
- Gently exfoliates to draw out pore-clogging impurities
- Aids in balancing the complexion for a less shiny appearance
- Helps reduce the appearance of redness
Meet our secret weapon against skin imperfections—Clear. This top-rated Deep Cleansing Mask is formulated with kaolin clay, salicylic acid and sulphur to help gently exfoliate and trap excess oil and impurities that could potentially clog pores. Niacinamide, a form of vitamin B3, helps improve skin texture while soothing natural botanicals help reduce the appearance of redness without leaving skin tight or dry. Kiss insecurity goodbye and say hello to a clearer, more vibrant and healthier-looking complexion that lasts.
Kaolin Clay: Helps draw out and absorb excess oil and impurities
Sulphur: Helps purify skin
Tea Tree Oil: Hydrates the skin for a smoother-looking complexion
- Conditioning moisturisers help attract and retain vital moisture in the skin.
- It helps to even skin tone by reducing the look of acne scars, dark spots and hyper-pigmentation.
- Free radical-fighting antioxidants defend skin from environmental stress that can cause inflammation and damage to collagen and elastin.
- Acne is caused when oil, hair and dead skin cells clog pores. Ingredients such as Salicylic Acid and AGP Complex help stimulate cell turnover to curb breakouts.
- It is formulated free of petroleum-based oils to nourish skin without clogging pores gently.
- Improved texture and proper product absorption are due to exfoliation. When the surface layer of the skin is removed, fresh skin is revealed and can absorb active ingredients easier.
- For those with severe gluten sensitivities or Dermatitis Herpetiformis, rest assured this product is gluten-free.
Himalayan Charcoal Purifying Glow Mask
What Does It Do For You?
Our powerful, purifying charcoal face mask is the real deal for skin that needs some intense TLC. It absorbs excess oil. Sucks out dirt and impurities. Exfoliates. Feels intensely tingly and refreshing and gives you a bit of a healthy-looking glow – all in 5-10 minutes. You've been warned - get ready to pamper and purify oily skin with zero mercy.
Made with bamboo charcoal from the Himalayan foothills, green tea leaves and a little Community Fair Trade tea tree oil, this charcoal clay mask is a potent little pot of goodness to help unclog pores.
Slather on for 5-10 minutes and enjoy the nice cooling feeling and intense tingle (that how you know it's working, right?) Wash off well and stroke your softer, smoother feeling skin. Your pores look reduced, skin looks clearer, and glow is dialled up.
- Tingling charcoal clay mask
- Absorbs excess oil
- Feels intensely tingly
- Amazing for your at-home facial
How To Use?
It's time to roll up your sleeves and get your hands dirty. Things will get messy (sorry about that). But it'll be worth it.
- Scoop an even layer of charcoal clay mask onto skin with your fingertips.
- Enjoy those tingles for 10-15 mins.
- Rinse off in circular motions to exfoliate.
- Feel intensely refreshed. Power pamper 2-3 times a week. Try it with our Himalayan Charcoal skincare routine.
Kaolin Clay Mask
A natural, deep-cleaning face mask using high-grade clay to help absorb excess oil. Great for oil/blemish-prone skin.
Great for blemish-prone skin, this white clay helps to draw out impurities and improve oil control. It can be used regularly without drying the skin. Kaolin Clay is gentle, so it's perfect for all skin types as a deep clean once or twice a week.
Who Is It For?
- Good for oily skin
- It helps to unclog pores
- Kaolin clay helps remove skin impurities
- Smectite clay helps to absorb excess oil
How To Use?
It can be used in the AM, or PM is preferred. 1-2 times a week, apply a thin layer to dampened, cleansed skin and leave on for 10 minutes before rinsing with warm water. Pat face dry and follow with your preferred serums and moisturiser. Not just for your face. You can use it on other blemish-prone areas, including your back and chest.
Collagen & Elastin Mask
- Detoxifying and age-defying
- Rejuvenates tired or dull complexions
- Restores youthful resilience
- Lifts, plumps, and strengthens
- Leaves skin softer and visibly replenished
Renew and replenish a dull complexion with this transformative mask. Featuring Olive and Lavender Oil, our Collagen and Elastin clay-based mask is rich in essential fatty acids to soften, calm, and soothe skin while drawing out dirt and toxins without stripping your surface. Collagen hydrates and promotes healing as elastin increases elasticity to lift and firm skin. Natural Avocado Oil replenishes and revitalises your skin's natural glow, and Betaglucan prevents damage and provides an immunity boost for smooth, supple and younger-looking skin.
Apply the mask after cleansing and toning your skin, avoiding your eye area. Leave the mask on for 10-15 minutes, allowing the clay to soak up impurities. Gently rinse with lukewarm water. Remove any final traces of the mask with your toner. Use 2-3 times per week; apply moisturiser after use.
Dutch Dirt Mask
The dirt on our Dutch Dirt Mask: It's a multi-tasker exfoliating scrub & mask in one. Packed full of botanical plant extracts and fruit enzymes for perfectly purified, pore-purged skin.
- Prickly Pear Enzyme* - helps eliminate dead skin cells
- Flower Acid* - helps increase cell turnover and the skin's ability to eliminate dead skin cells
- Sodium Lactate - nature's identical form of sodium lactate, a natural moisturising factor
- Hyaluronic acid - a powerful ingredient and natural humectant proven to draw in moisture
- Bloom Effects Proprietary Dutch Tulip Complex - rich in antioxidants, natural moisturising factors, and amino acids for softer, smoother, and glowingly hydrated skin
Embrace our uniquely Aussie approach to skincare. It's simple. Based on clean and highly effective formulas, we skip the 10-step routines and crazy claims. Because we'd rather be at the beach than stuck in the bathroom.
Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask
- The Original Australian Pink Clay Mask (60g)
- 4-in-1 treatment + FREE applicator brush
- Detoxify + Brighten skin in only 10 minutes*
- 5 x the clay content of other clay masks on the market
- Cruelty-free and ZERO nasties
You want to deeply detoxify your skin and refine pores – in 10 minutes! You're bugged by oiliness, congestion or pigmentation. You want a skincare saviour to combat daily pollution and dial-up your glow. More questions?
The pink clay mask is perfect for dry, sensitive, oily, combination, and normal skin types. Customers have seen benefits from our pink clay mask with a variety of different skin types. Have more questions about our clay mask?
Dry skin and severe acne. Patch test 24 hours before use to make sure you get along. Then don't forget to rehydrate – our Dreamy Glow Drops work a treat! More questions?
Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask
What Is It?
An efficacious pore minimising and cleansing clay mask formulated with Fairly Traded Amazonian White Clay (Kaolin Clay) & Bentonite Clay, known to help absorb excess oil and detoxify skin. Our clay mask helps draw out impurities from the skin and unclog pores and blackheads to leave skin visibly more refined and feeling smooth.
Paraben-free, fragrance-free, silicone-free, and mineral oil-free.
Our Rare Earth Deep Pore Minimizing Cleansing Clay Mask is clinically tested* to minimise pores and blackheads instantly visibly. This Kaolin clay mask helps detoxify skin while it visibly smooths and refines skin texture.
In a consumer study on 54 subjects, after using Rare Earth Deep Pore Cleansing Mask:
After 1 Use:
- Pores & blackheads instantly appear reduced/minimised/tightened, and unclogged
- 90% of users agree skin feels fresh/refreshed
- 90% of users agree skin looks clean as if detoxified
- 98% of users agree skin looks instantly mattified
After 2 Uses:
- 94% of users agree skin looks softer, smoother & more refined
- 90% of users agree skin feels balanced
After 4 Uses:
- 88% of users agree skin appears brighter and more radiant
- 83% of users experienced a visible reduction of skin imperfections
What Is It Good For?
- Formulated with responsibly sourced Amazonian White Clay (Kaolin Clay) to help detoxify skin and reveal visibly minimise pores
- Cleanses and detoxifies skin by drawing out dirt and toxins that can cause clogged pores while enhancing the appearance of clarity to reveal more refined skin
- Visibly reduces clogged pores immediately and with continued use — with a clinically demonstrated visible reduction of clogged pores by 37.3% immediately and by 44.8% in two weeks*
- It helps reduce skin's surface oil production by 46%**
- Refines skin's texture
- For all skin types
1300 587 428
Mask Of Magnaminty Self-Preserving
A multi-purpose mask with a mixture of gentle yet effective ingredients to clean, calm and clear the skin - now in a self-preserving formula.
Easily smoothed over the skin anywhere you like. This mask is made with peppermint oil to stimulate marigold oil and chlorophyllin to treat the skin; evening primrose seeds and aduki beans to gently exfoliate as you remove it. There's also mineral-rich kaolin to nourish, antibacterial honey, and peppermint oil to stimulate the blood cells just under the surface of your skin to leave it looking bright and refreshed.
What's the difference between the Original Mask Of Magnaminty formula and Self-Preserving?
The overall function they have is the same, and both will provide that deep cleanse. The main difference you may find is in how they feel on application. For example, the original Mask Of Magnaminty will dry as it sits on the skin, whereas its self-preserving counterpart maintains its softer texture. This is due to the higher quantity of honey and glycerine in the latter, which draws in and retains moisture.
The shelf-life is the same; the ingredients that get the job done are all the same (minus synthetic preservatives in the self-preserving formula); it all comes down to which you prefer to use.
Gently Balancing And Calming
A calming and moisturising face mask packed with antioxidant blueberries, calming calamine and balancing rose. Perfect for sensitive skin that needs a little help feeling balanced and mattified.
- Calamine powder is gentle on your skin, helping to keep it calm while talc absorbs excess oils.
- Calming chamomile and astringent rose help to soothe and balance your skin, reducing redness and evening skin tone.
- Almond oil is rich in Vitamin E. It helps to soften and moisturise your skin while also helping to even skin tone.
- Vitamin-rich blueberries are blended into this mask. Packed with antioxidant vitamins A, C, and E, they help to protect the skin from damage.
How to use: Smooth a generous layer of this mask onto clean skin and leave for 10 to 15 minutes before rinsing away with warm water. Pair with other gentle products such as Angels on Bare Skin fresh cleanser, Dream Steam toner tab and Celestial moisturiser.
How to store: Our Fresh Face Masks are made each week in our Lush Kitchens with a whole host of super-fresh ingredients. To ensure the freshest mask possible, store in the fridge between uses. As we hand make in small batches, you will receive your product with enough time to use within its 28-day shelf life.
Alya means beauty, and our mission is to change the game for your skin. We are here to boost your confidence with a problem-free complexion. We are realistic about what skin needs, so if it's not a guaranteed glow-worthy formula, you won't find it here.
This little pot of magic is vegan and animal cruelty-free, and it pretty much does what it says on the tin. It helps to tighten your pores while also detoxifying and brightening your skin.
Australian Pink Clay Mask
- Australia's Highest Rated Pink Clay Mask
- Detoxify & Brighten the Skin
- Defends Against Pollutants, Dirt & Toxins
- Fights Acne & Redness
- 100% Vegan & Cruelty-Free
K-beauty has never steered us wrong, and this bouncy clay mask is no exception. Its gel texture, given its power from mineral mud from the Yellow Sea, zaps excess oil without stripping the skin.
How to Use Mini Pore Waterclay Mask
Recommended use (once to twice a week)
1) Refine skin with toner after cleansing the face. Apply a layer over the face except for the sensitive skin around the eyes and mouth.
2) Allow the formula to dry completely. When the pores become apparent on the dry surface (about eight minutes later),
3) rinse off thoroughly with lukewarm water. Use the enclosed sponge to remove the residue.
※ The product can be used on small affected areas.
※ Comes with a sea sponge for rinsing!
Pomegranate Superfood Regenerating Sleeping Mask
Our Pomegranate Regenerating Sleeping Mask is a perfect hydrating overnight treatment for thirsty dull skin.
Being rich in vitamin C and other antioxidants, pomegranate can help delay the signs of aging and brighten the skin overnight. These antioxidants also fight skin inflammation and act as an antiseptic agent to treat acne breakouts and dark spots.
It is also enriched with Coconut Oil as a natural hydrating and soothing property to moisturise overnight truly. It is packed full of rich fatty acids to help promote the skin's natural oil barrier, which is critical in keeping the skin hydrated, plumper and more youthful-looking. Omega 3 fatty acids play an essential role in both the structure and the appearance of the skin, making it a perfect addition to your skincare routine.
The main active ingredient in the formulation is:
Pomegranate is high in antioxidants that aim to nourish the skin.
The Apothecary range brings together science and superfoods to create innovative, natural, ecological, and vegan-friendly skincare treatments. Our products are truly natural and free from harmful chemicals such as synthetic perfumes, colourants, and parabens. Experience what pure natural skincare can do for you.
732 – 227 – 1969
Can't make it to the spa? This cooling mud mask is like a cryo-facial in a bottle, all thanks to menthol-infused kaolin clay, niacinamide, and potent fruit extracts—all of which soothe and cool, brighten and tighten, and absorb excess sebum. The result? Your complexion will be fresh and clear. "Loved this mask, and I loved that it was refrigerated. After a humid or sweaty day, this cool mask felt minty fresh and clean. Made my skin lighter and brighter and glowing," says one Ipster. "THIS STUFF IS AMAZING—instant effects. My pores are smaller, and my life is happier," raves another. Pro tip: store it in the fridge and slather it on after a workout or on a hot day to really reap the cooling benefits.
Pore Glow Mask
What Is It?
A mask with cooling effects to tighten pores and brighten skin complexion.
What Is It Formulated To Do?
- Mask tightens pores with panthenol and menthol. Kaolin eliminates impurities, sebum, and keratin.
- Pomegranate, fig, ginkgo and mulberry extracts brighten skin tone.
- Natural ingredients hydrate and maintain moisture balance.
Chamomile Concentrate Anti-Blemish Masque
An astringent, clay-based masque with purifying ingredients and botanical extracts for single blemishes or troubled skin.
- Suited to
- Blemished, troubled skin
- Skin feel
- Clarified, calm and deeply cleansed
- Key ingredients
- Chamomile Bud, Tea Tree Leaf, Evening Primrose
How to use
Twice-weekly, apply a generous layer to freshly cleansed skin or single blemishes as needed. Leave for fifteen minutes, then rinse thoroughly.
Rest and replenish
Regular application of a hydrating or deep-cleansing facial masque complements a well-rounded skincare regimen and offers a relaxing interlude amid day-to-day pressures.
Charcoal Mud Mask
A natural, high-performance treatment mask crafted with Charcoal and Bentonite and Kaoline Clay to deeply cleanse pores and remove impurities. Aloe Vera, Vitamin A and E to hydrate, soothe and nourish the skin.
The result is a skin detoxifying cleanse, leaving you soft, purified and radiant.
How to Use
Apply a thin layer to the face, avoiding the eyes and eyelids. Wait for it to dry, between 5-20 minutes, then rinse thoroughly with tepid water and pat dry.
Two fingertips worth, enough to create a thin layer on the skin
A thick, paste-like consistency
Notes of Mandarin, Green Tea and Geranium
This deeply cleansing extract helps clean and heal skin blemishes by drawing dirt, oil, bacteria and micro-particles to the surface.
It helps remove toxins from pores, allows the skin to heal and reduces inflammation. This clay helps in the lightening of acne marks and scars and contributes to reducing redness.
A rich clay that helps soaks up and remove excess oils and stale sebum on the skin and within the pores
Pink Clay Facial Masque
Say hello to one of our newest members of our masque family, our Sensitive Pink Clay Mask! Although it is new, it's already a favourite! Our Pink Clay Masque has been formulated from a blend of pink & red clays that work together to gently extract impurities and environmental pollutants to leave your skin looking naturally clear and radiant. Our mask leaves the skin soothed, hydrated, and nourished with soothing Tasmnian Pepper, Aloe Vera and Chamomile. Get your sensitive skin glowing!
TIP: Follow with a facial oil or serum, as your skin will soak up all of the goodness after being masked!
How To Use?
Apply to a damp face and neck. Relax and allow to penetrate for 15 minutes, and then rinse off with warm water and a washcloth.
The World's Most Powerful Facial
- AZTEC SECRET INDIAN HEALING CLAY is bentonite clay from Death Valley, California, where it is sun-dried for up to six months in temperatures that sometimes reach 134 degrees.
- Deep pore cleaning with 100% natural calcium bentonite clay
- It does not contain Additives, fragrances, animal products.
- Important Note: Do not leave clay mask on skin longer than 5-10 mins for delicate skin; this will prevent redness/drying
- Important Note 2: Please read and follow all manufacturer directions before using. Slight redness of the skin is normal and will disappear in about 30 minutes after use.
- Use for acne and blemishes. Use it once per week.
- It is not tested on animals.
How Aztec Healing Clay Works?
The unique structure of the molecules in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay carry a negative electron charge. This comes from the valence electron count from the specific minerals found in Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay.
When a spectrographic analysis is done on Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay, almost every mineral found on Earth is present. Aztec Secret is volcanic Ash from when the Earth was formed. It is the foam residue left as the planet cooled. The foam residue formed a pure clay vein between white sand near one of the lowest parts of planet Earth.
When a facial or clay poultice is applied to the skin, it forms a negative charge. Poisons and toxins stored in the epidermis have a positive charge - Aztec Secret Indian Healing Clay lifts the pimple and blackheads into the clay bed to cause accelerated healing and nourishment to the skin with over 50 minerals.100% NATURAL.
Clarifying Clay Mask For Acne Prone Skin
Purifying treatment to decongest pores and remove excess oil
SKIN TYPES: Normal, Oily, Combination
SKIN CONCERN: Acne
This non-drying mask combines kaolin and bentonite, the highest quality earth clays, botanicals and minerals to help calm the skin, and a hydroxy acid blend to exfoliate gently.
- A hydroxy acid blend gently exfoliates dead skin cells
- Natural earth clays, kaolin and bentonite, decongest pores, lift impurities, and help remove excess oils
- Aloe and chamomile calm and soothe the skin
Pore-Tightening Pearl Clay Mask
Product: This clay mask reduces the appearance of pores and draws out impurities, and purifies skin complexion. The mask is infused with pearl extract to brighten and even out skin complexion. We'd like to introduce you to a smart and advanced skincare line to care for your skin at home for a spa-like experience. Unlike other products on the market, our products are formulated with the exact amount of each active ingredient to maximise the effect on your skin. Biorace products are safe to use on sensitive and acne-prone skin. Our products are cruelty-free and vegan.
HOW TO USE: Apply an appropriate amount onto cleansed skin; leave on for 10-15 minutes until it fully dries. Rinse with lukewarm water.
Mineral Mud Facial Mask
- A firming mask made from pure Arctic clay for exceptional skin detoxification.
- It contains no fillers!
- An incredible mud mask formula that contains NO fillers!
- The pure arctic mineral clay works by extracting impurities from your skin and reducing the size of your pores.
- This toning, firming mask will detoxify your skin and leave it feeling baby soft!
1800 648 851
Exfoliating Clay Mask
Purifying clays target excess oil and impurities, while AHA's and BHA's help to exfoliate, leaving skin looking clean and clear.
A creamy clay mask that targets impurities while it exfoliates and smooths skin.
It is formulated with Kaolin & Bentonite Clay help to soak up excess oil and target impurities. Lactic Acid (AHA) to refine and exfoliate, and Salicylic Acid, a BHA that works to lift build-up of dirt and debris.
This mask will deep clean the skin while refining skin texture and tone, revealing a radiant, healthy-looking complexion smooth to the touch.
An Aspect of skincare essential that will restore clarity and refine skin. It can also be used for multi-mask applications with other Aspect Masks.
- Soothing & calming
- Exfoliates and smoothness
- Kaolin & Bentonite Clay
- Lactic Acid (AHA)
- Salicylic Acid (BHA)
Your Go-To Skincare Product For:
- Excess oil
- Problematic skin
Purity Made Simple
Pore Extractor Face Mask
What does It do?
The #1 mask in America.* in only 2 uses our creamy-rich pore minimiser mask to help draw out impurities, scrub away blackheads and shrink the look of pores. Skin is left looking refreshed, glowing and appears virtually blackhead-free.* Can be used as a full face mask or spot treatment as needed.
Results Are In:*
- 98% of women agreed skin felt smooth and soft with a fresh look and feel.
- 93% of women agreed skin felt deep-cleaned and pores looked unclogged.
*2-week self-assessment study, 56 women ages 20-35, 2x per week usage
*Source: The NPD Group, Inc. / USUS. Prestige Beauty Total Measured Market, Skincare Product Dollar Sales, Annual 2018
Recommended For: all skin types
Solutions For: acne treatment, dullness, pores
Awards: CEW Best Seller Beauty Award – Prestige & Best in Acne Treatment 2018. Allure Magazine Best of Beauty Award Winner 2017.
How To Use?
Gently massage pore mask onto clean, dry skin focusing on your t-zone and oily areas. Leave on skin for 5–10 minutes, or until the clay is completely dry. Rinse with warm water.
For deeper exfoliation, increase the massage intensity when applying and while removing with water.
Detox & Brighten Face Mask
Indulgent. Transformative. Perfectly Clean.
Transform Skin in Just 10 Minutes with these 3 Pure Clays and Charcoal Mask for Dull and Tired-looking Skin.
L'Oréal Paris Skin Experts have created a super-charged Pure-Clay face mask with the power and benefits of charcoal to detoxify and illuminate your skin in just 10 minutes. Our indulgent and powerful face mask formula provides a luxurious experience while potent pure clays and charcoal act like a magnet to clean out pores and draw out and capture deep impurities (such as dirt, oil, and pollution). This creamy, non-drying charcoal mask leaves skin feeling clean, velvety, and rebalanced, addressing your dull, tired skin to reveal a purified, even, and radiant complexion. Immediately, the skin looks brighter with a healthy glow. Our charcoal mask provides deep pore cleansing–dirt, dust and pollution are removed from the skin. Skin's complexion looks fresher and more even. Use After use, and the skin is clean as if detoxified. Skin feels as though it can breathe better.
02 9725 6994
Why Should You Use It?
- Great for all skin types
- Improves the texture of your skin, making a smoother shave
- No artificial fragrances here; we use Coconut Oil for our natural aroma
- pH balanced formula which suits the chemistry of your skin
We've all heard about those weird and wonderful detox remedies. But what about a detox for your skin?
Whether it's too many Friday night beers, greasy food, or not enough sleep, there are many reasons that your skin may be lacking a bit of 'oomph. If your face is crying out for a deep clean, the type of clean that's sure to make you feel like a new man, it's time you tried VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque.
VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque provides your skin with a detoxifying, hydrating, deep cleanse that eliminates toxins and promotes hydration. The result is softer, smoother, healthier-looking skin.
Suitable for all skin types, VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque is also the perfect, high-performing tonic for problem skin such as acne. Simply apply to the face or body, leave for 15 to 20 minutes, and then rinse off. You're left feeling calm, fresh, and ready to take on the world.
VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque is made with 100% natural Australian ingredients like organic White Tea Leaf Extract, Kaolin, Aloe Vera Leaf Juice, Coconut Oil, and Allantoin. The combination of active minerals will stimulate your skin, reduce oily breakouts, and improve blemishes. Perfect for chest or backne!
Featuring a delightful aroma of natural clay and coconut, VITAMAN's Face Mud Masque will provide your skin with a spa-quality deep clean without the expensive price tag.
Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Mask
It takes just 10 minutes to give your skin a triple-action treat with our all-in-one peel, exfoliator, and mask. Glycolic acid, multi-alpha-hydroxy acids, and mineral spheres work together to polish away dull, rough patches gently and minimise fine lines, discolouration, and enlarged pores to reveal a glowing, baby-smooth complexion. With this glycolic facial—now in a large-format tube—get ready to send your skin's radiance into the stratosphere.
- Glycolic, lactic, malic and tartaric acids renew and brighten skin
- Fine mineral spheres gently polish to smooth and soften
- Squalane and hyaluronic acid plump and hydrate
- Gently yet effectively removes dead skin cell build-up
- Reduces the look of fine lines, discolouration and enlarged pores
This glycolic mask is for external use only. Use only as directed. Avoid eye area. We recommend a patch test before use if you are particularly sensitive. If irritation occurs, consult a dermatologist.
My Green Lab Certification: All Biossance formulations are developed in a My Green Lab Platinum Certified facility, reducing our environmental impact with every product we create.
Apply a thin layer of the glycolic facial to clean skin after your favourite Biossance cleanser. Avoid eye area. A tingling sensation may occur. Leave on 3-10 minutes. Dampen skin, gently massage, rinse thoroughly. Use up to 2 times a week.
- AHAs may increase sun sensitivity due to their exfoliating action
- Apply Squalane + Zinc Sheer Mineral SPF 30 Sunscreen during the day when using this product
- For sensitive skin, we recommend a patch test before use
- If irritation persists, discontinue use
Our clean face masks are cleaner, purer, and stronger than any you have ever tried before. They are scientifically backed and are created to make a difference for your skin, without making a negative difference in the environment or for any animals. Our clean face masks are sustainable, effective, and healthy for both you and the world around you. We offer unbeatable clean face masks like the Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial. These clean face masks are full of ingredients proven to have incredible impacts on skin health and appearance. The Squalane + Glycolic Renewal Facial Mask provides instant radiance as the glycolic acid works to gently polish away fine lines and discolouration. Both clean face masks will provide a naturally clean and fresh finish, as you have never experienced before. Biossance knows skincare, and you better believe that we know how to make the perfect, natural serums for your everyday skincare routine. If you are looking for a quality, clean serum, look no further! The Squalane + Lactic Acid Resurfacing Night Serum will provide the smooth, unified skin that you have been longing for. Apply it in the evening, and let the natural serum do its job overnight so that you wake up feeling refreshed and ready to go! Or, try the Squalane + Phyto-Retinol Serum that fights off signs of aging before they even stand a chance. This serum is made with Bakuchiol, a gentle yet effective alternative to retinol that works without irritating. These clean and sustainable natural serums and clean face masks from Biossance will exceed all of your expectations and will have you hooked on the first use. At Biossance, we pride ourselves on providing unbeatable clean skincare, and we can't wait for you to find your new favourites today!
00316 83 83 83 87
Facial Detox Purifying Recovery Mask
Detoxes your skin. Refines pores and brightens skin.
- Pore refining
Detox Clay Mask
Packed with nine natural, skin-nourishing ingredients, our Detox Clay Mask includes the healing powers of Dead Sea Clay, Activated Charcoal- a natural magnet for toxins, and the hydrating and toning benefits of Witch Hazel and Raw Cacao. This mask is powerful enough to draw out impurities but gentle enough to restore moisture and awaken tired skin for an everlasting glow.
- Draws out Bacteria, Toxins, and Dirt
- Acne and Blackhead Fighting Ingredients
- Repairs Skin Cells & Promotes Healthy Cell Growth
- Reduces Pore Size
- In a bowl, mix a spoonful of powder with a few drops of liquid to activate the mask.
- Apply to a clean face.
- Allow 10-15 minutes for the mask to dry, then rinse with warm water.
Dead Sea Clay, Bentonite Clay, Activated Charcoal, Hamamelis Virginiana (Witch Hazel) Powder*, Theobroma Cacao (Cacao) Powder*, Cocos Nucifera (Coconut) Milk Powder, Althaea Officinalis (Marshmallow Root) Powder*, Curcuma Longa (Turmeric Root) Powder*, Symphytum Officinale (Comfrey Root) Powder*. Certified Organic*
Clay Face Masks Frequently Asked Questions
Are face masks worth it?
Having a bit of a beauty detox can feel like fun, but is it worth the money? Quite simply, yes. It helps to deliver active ingredients to the skin, which will help improve the appearance of your skin and help to deal with certain skin conditions.
They are also growing in popularity in the UK, with data from the NPD group highlighting sales sky rocking in previous years, while this has only sped up as time has gone on.
What are the different types of face masks?
There seem to be endless amounts nowadays; however, broadly speaking, there are 5 main areas: exfoliating, clays, hydrating, moisturising, and sheet masks. They all offer various benefits. Therefore, you need to carefully consider what you are trying to achieve, what skin condition you have, and help you the most.
How long do you leave a face mask on?
It will all depend on the product, not to mention how thick you apply it to your face, but in general, it should be on for 10 minutes. This will give it enough time for the formula to start hardening and taking full effect.
How often should I have a face mask?
Again this can depend on the skin condition and how your body reacts, so the best solution is experimenting. It can also depend on the ingredients used within a face mask. Beyond this, however, we do recommend around 2-3 times per week.
Some masks allow for it to be used once per day, but if you do this, make sure you are moisturising afterwards as you don't want to dry out the skin.
When is the best time to use a face mask?
There isn't exactly a certain time of day that works best, and it is more to do with preparation, time to complete your skincare routine and whether you require makeup. The most convenient time people use a face mask is in the evening, as before you apply the mask, you need to remove your makeup, cleanse the face and exfoliate completely.
For the same reason, many people also see benefits from trying the face mask in the morning. However, we recommend basing this on when best suits your lifestyle.
Why does my face itch while using a face mask?
The frustration of feeling that tingling on the face after putting on a mask and not being able to scratch is unbelievable. But it also raises fear in some that it is having a negative reaction. It depends on the formula, but most of the time, it is absolutely fine and a completely normal reaction.
Ingredients such as glycolic, malic, tartaric and lactic acid (all AHA's) and salicylic acid (a BHA) are often present in face masks, and these chemical exfoliants can create a tingling feeling, which is completely safe and normal.
Why do I get spots after having a face mask?
While some people might react, the most common reason is to do with the toxins and impurities being removed from the skin. When you think about the point of a face mask, it is to remove and purge these impurities from the skin. While they will diminish and reduce as you build this into your routine, for the first time, you may have a 'breakout' as the impurities are pushed out from the skin.
These masks will dig deep into your skin and remove any dirt, oil, and dead skin trapped there; therefore, if you don't often do something like this, it could be cleaning years of dirt.
Can I use a face mask if I have a beard?
It all depends on the length of your facial hair. If it is short and the cream can reach your skin, then it is worth it, whereas if you have a thick beard, it could prevent it from taking effect. There are many signs that the parts of your face covered by hair are slightly better protected against damage and toxins anyway, but if it is short enough, then it is worth it.
Should you wash your face after a face mask?
Yes, you need to wash your face afterwards. The charcoal has soaked up all the excess oil, dead skin cells and impurities. Therefore you don't want to leave these on your face. It could also dry out your face if you leave it on for a lot longer than the recommended time.
This all contradicts sheet masks, which you don't want to wash off as they are packed full of serums which will help to moisturise the skin.
Do face masks remove blackheads?
Yes, they do; this is one of the most common reasons people use the Procoal face mask, as the activated charcoal is like a magnet for dirt and filth trapped in the skin. As you begin to use face masks more regularly and look after your skin, there will be less trapped dirt. Just make sure to exfoliate beforehand to open up the pores efficiently.
Which face is mask right for my skin type?
There are so many different face masks now, and it can be hard to know where to start. The new fad ingredients add even more confusion as you hear about everything from snail slime to bamboo.
If you have oily skin, then your main aim is to remove any excess oil on the skin. You can also expect oily skin to accompany clogged up pores and a large number of trapped impurities. For this reason, a clay or activated charcoal mask can be a good option.
On the other hand, if you have dry skin, then you may want to go for a gel mask packed full of antioxidants and infused with collagen. These will hydrate your skin (thank you, hyaluronic acid) and leave you with a glowing complexion. This is another reason why sheet masks grow so much in popularity, packed full of serum and hyaluronic acid. You will also want to look out for arbutin and bearberry extract.
If you suffer from acne, then a purifying mask is your answer (once again, charcoal is a great option), as it will extract all the impurities from the skin. One thing to remember is the first time you use the face mask, as the toxins are being purged from the skin, it might lead to you having a breakout, but this is natural and part of clearing the skin. For this reason, we sometimes recommend doing it for the first time around, a period where you can handle a breakout.
If you happen to be part of that lucky group with normal skin, you can experiment a little to find the right mask for you. If your skin is relatively healthy, then you can focus on the main targets, which is anti-aging and hydrating the skin, ensuring the collagen and elastin production remains high.
What do you do before a face mask to prep the face?
Before you put on the face mask, the preparation is just as important as the actual face mask itself! So many people skip this part and go straight to the application, but they are cutting themselves short and are preventing themselves from seeing the best results possible.
First, you will want to completely clean your face, removing any makeup from the skin (guys, just wash your face thoroughly). After this, you need to consider the exfoliator that works best for you. Some use machines, while others prefer chemical exfoliants (AHA and BHA); whichever you decide, you need to clear off the top layer of dead skin cells, excess oil and then open up the pores. Wash off the exfoliator with warm water, which should help to keep the pores open before applying the product to your skin.
How do I apply the face mask properly?
Start from the top part of your neck and rub the cream in using an upward motion. You want it all to be equal on your skin. Be careful to avoid certain areas such as your eyes and your mouth. Some prefer to use their hands, while others use a brush; no one way is right. After that, it is time to sit and wait.
Should I avoid the sun after using a face mask?
You don't need to fear facing the sun if you have applied a face mask. However, we always recommend protecting your skin from the sun, as this is one of the biggest factors in aging skin; therefore, make sure to use decent sun cream.
Do I put on moisturiser after a face mask?
Yes, once you have washed the face mask off, add a moisturiser to your face to hydrate the skin. You may want to try steaming the face before adding the moisturiser so that it can get to the deepest layers of the skin efficiently.
Do face masks expire?
All reputable face masks should have a date on them. It should be remembered that some have a manufacturing date rather than an expiry date, which can sometimes add confusion (especially with products created in Korea).
Face masks will also go off quickly once they have been opened. Try to make sure the lid is on firmly, so no air can get to it.